1. All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the contents on this Portal, (PRABHASS) the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source (s) and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
2. Under no circumstances will Government of India (GOI) be liable for any expense, arising from the loss/damages (direct or indirect or consequential), or any other expense/ loss/ damage whatsoever arising from use, misuse of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Portal (PRABHASS).
3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Law. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of the Courts at New Delhi, India.
4. We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on this site to any third party (public/private). Any information provided to this Portal (PRABHASS), will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
5. We gather certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.